Friday, August 06, 2010

What's my thing?

Seriously, when you think of me what do you think of? What is(are) my defining characteristic(s) at least from the standpoint of external perception of me? Is there anything about which you'd like to hear more, e.g. a topic for a recurring series of posts? Do you want more pictures?

I'm not having another identity crisis, but I am starting to think forward a little. This is an opportunity that has not existed in my life in some time; the ability to plan the future, to think about what I want to be when I grow up. I want to write more, and so I want to know what people think. My posts cover a very broad range of things. I'm looking for a little focus, at least for some of them. Help me please (and I'll say nice things about you!).

Yes I an serious here, and remember I reserve the right to delete the more offensive of the suggestions!