Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week 6

Lowest mileage so far, but the miles that were there were pretty high intensity, so I'm happy for the time off. A lot of 200s on Tuesday, and mile repeats on Thursday. Probably about 10 miles total for the week, but some gag'n, especially during the miles. I ran the miles in 5:31, 5:35, and 5:48. The drop off told me it was time to call it a day. That and the twinge in my left hamstring. Nothing serious, but clearly a warning to not overdo it on the track. My best 200 was still only ~31 seconds, so I'm definitely not a sprinter (fast people do 200s in about 20 seconds).

3 days off (concluding today) and then things ramp up a bit more. I'm curious to see how this "cycling" works. I'm running more track and taking more off days than ever, but also running decent mileage (for me).


2 runs this week: 4.75, 5.25
Total: 10
Ytd: 129.8