Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week 2: A cameo by the watch

It's January 13th, so time isn't really that important. However, I really wanted to know how well I was running and to establish a baseline for the year. The course was my 10.8 mile loop. The time was 1:10:19, which is fast for this time of year. I'd love to think I'm going to improve on my normal winter improvement curve, but I think the reality is my improvement curve will be much flatter this winter because I'm already light and in fairly decent shape. One interesting note: Look at Jan. 14th of last year: http://jjkehm66.blogspot.com/2007/01/week-2.html I did not look at last year's log before planning this run. I'm such a creature of habit!

The watch is now going away until mid-February.

3 runs this week: 5 miles, 4.25 miles (indoor track), 10.8 miles.
Total: 20.05
Ytd: 42.55