Saturday, December 29, 2007

Week 52-ish

After my time off I started running again this past week. Three runs so far, and one coming tomorrow, so 4 runs in 8 days (4.1,4.1,8.5,10.8). That will put me safely over 900 miles for the year. I'm trying to keep them slow and steady right now so I might go back to the heart rate monitor to keep me from going too hard. I've also ridden my bike once (70 minutes on the trainer) and discovered that time off really highlights where your position needs attention. I've rotated my saddle a few degrees to the left and put a thin shim under my right cleat to try and ease issues related to my leg length discrepancy. I'm also in the market for a Chiro who is A.R.T. certified. Ahh, the joys of ramping up to an Ironman. Less than 4 months until the my first test of the year: Boston.

Runs: 129
Mileage: 27.5
YTD Mileage: 915.85

**Update: It's 34 degrees out fools! You might have a better shot at hanging with your sorry "resolutions" if you wore more than cotton t-shirts and shorts in this weather! **