Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 35

3 runs. Had wanted to do 4 but a family emergency popped up. Priorities you know... Total was ~30 even. Today was the 18 miler, and I had low expectations. I started at 6:05am after a night awake worrying about Alexandra coughing. I think she has bronchitis again. That's the 3rd or 4th time this year.

Anyway it was a beautiful day for a run. Crisp fall air. I ran 2:07:59. While the first 1/2 of the run was slow, the second 1/2 of the run was as fast as last April. We'll see how I recover. I did feel out of shape, but I finished well so that was a plus. My new sports drink, a custom blended mix from a company named Infinit Nutrition, worked pretty well. I might change the blend slightly when I reorder, but it's pretty close to right.

Runs: 87
Mileage: 30
YTD Mileage: 583.40