Saturday, July 14, 2007

Training my a - -

We got the call for trip 2. August 3 we leave from Logan. Good hard, functional seating with our friends at Lufthansa (the agency seems to like them, I think they might have a contract). I'm going to start swilling beer after my race tomorrow in an effort to build up my butt. If the seats don't have cushioning, I better bring my own. The cat ass just won't cut it.* Now I just need to get my hands on some Ambien and and a jar of Tums for that good German airplane food! Hey at least the bier isn't too bad.

* For those of you who don't understand the reference to cat ass, it comes from my college days in lightweight rowing. Given that we all had a specific weight to maintain, and it was always very low, few if any of us had any padding left, if you know what I mean. Anyway, the comparison is to our favorite feline friends, who also seldom (if ever) have butt cheeks. So no butt cheeks = cat ass.*