Friday, December 01, 2006

Training Log Entry #93

5 miles on Weds. Totally bonked. It was ugly. Must have eaten 5 Kit Kats and sucked down a Coke to keep from passing out. I'm not sure why it happened, but it happened.

In other news, only one month left in my effort to keep a log of all runs this year. I think I can pull it off. I plan to get back to other topics soon. I will keep my workouts, but maybe in a separate location. Oh yeah, I am conducting an experiment "teaching" a few triathletes to run they way I run (in terms of technique). I'm curious to see how much of my reinvented stride technique works because it's me, as opposed to working for anyone.

Terrain: Mostly Asphalt

# of Runs: 93
YTD Mileage: 742.57
MTG (Miles to Goal): 257.43
M/R (Miles per run avg.): 7.98

Bike:
YTD Mileage: 1082.50
# of Rides: 47
M/RD: 23.03