Saturday, September 23, 2006

Training Log Entry #76: A whole lotta nuthin'

It was probably too unrealistic to think I could just throw on the shoes and crank out the Ocean Drive run at 6:00 AM this morning. So as a shuffled along, forcing myself to keep moving, I let discretion become the better part of valor, and turned for home early. I added in some walk breaks so I would be able to do something tomorrow.

I think the major factors were:
#1 lack of sleep for the last couple of weeks
#2 lack of motivation (it's been a long year)
#3 insufficient fueling (this is hard to do first thing in the morning)
#4 lack of running

I am optimistic things will come around.

The numbers:

11 miles

Terrain: Asphalt

Run:
# of Runs: 76
YTD Mileage: 629.97
MTG (Miles to Goal): 370.03
M/R (Miles per run avg.): 8.29

Bike:
YTD Mileage: 765.50
# of Rides: 33
M/RD: 23.12