Sunday, April 02, 2006

Breaking Training Log Entry #1

Of course I knew something was up, but I didn't know the details. Our lives are so regimented these days, that any distruption to the schedule requires some explanation. That said, it was one of the best evenings I've had in a long time. Good friends, and a designated driver!

Last night was the official celebration of my 40th birthday. Leanna, the master planner, had arranged for a limo for the evening which would take us up to Providence for appetizers at a nice (somewhat trendy) restaurant Big Fish and then drinks and dancing at a club/martini bar Bevo. Leanna and I also stayed the night at the Newport Hyatt on Goat Island.

This was some much appreciated and much needed Mommy and Daddy time.

The numbers:

1 Magic Hat #9
1 Chocolate Martini
1.5 Glasses Pinot Grigio
1 Pineapple Mojito
1 Double-D Martini

1 Nasty Hangover! What a night...