Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Training Log Entry #13

Ah, lucky number 13. 7.5 miles of blacktop on the South County bike path. Went slowly for two reasons: I'm currently saddled with a slight virus and so a little tired, and also because I wanted to enjoy the scenery. You see I only have one or two more runs on the bike path before I leave my job here in lovely W. Kingston, RI.

As for the run I felt amazingly loose. Must be the relaxation one experiences after quitting a crappy job.

Also, I've broken the century mark for the year.

The numbers:

7.5 miles.

Terrain: Blacktop

YTD Mileage: 102.35
MTG (Miles to Goal): 1097.65
M/R (Miles per run avg.): 7.87

I've come up with a goal for the Boston Marathon, 3:05. That's the time necessary for a guaranteed entry to the New York Marathon, a race I've never done.