Thursday, February 23, 2006

Splishy-splash!

These three days of "unemployment", i.e. my time off before starting my new job, have allowed me to spend some quality time with Alexandra. Today Daddy performed his first solo effort to the pool. Alexandra was having a rough morning, and to make matters worse, Family Swim was packed, like 100 kids packed. Maybe it wasn't that many, but it sure looked like it. My little peanut clung to me like velcro! Well fortunately all of Alexandra's close friends were there. Little Ben even gave Alexandra a kiss. (I had a talk about this with Ben's dad Brian! I'm keeping an eye on little Ben.)

After about 1/2 an hour the crowd thinned out and Alexandra relaxed. The rest of the time was great (minus a lot of whining in the shower). My arms, or rather my right arm, is killing me now.

That's the word, now back to Barney!