Friday, September 02, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!

Okay, so technically the anniversary of our first trip to Russia isn't for a couple of days, but I'm writing tonight because the family's taking a little vacation next week. It's hard to believe a year has passed. It's gone by so quickly. Daddihood has been nothing short of the most fulfilling experience of my life. Alexandra is the greatest.

I'll stop short of rehashing all the Russia stories, but I will close this entry with one factoid. From where I'm sitting in our family room I can see the lion rattle we presented to Alexandra on the first day we saw her. Fearing it would become "community property" in the baby home between our visits, I kept it with me in the breast pocket of my jacket the entire time between visits, including during our stay in Florence, Italy.


Our very first introduction to Alexandra. Sept. 7, 2004. Posted by Picasa