Sunday, March 27, 2005

Rough Night

By all accounts Alexandra's been an "easy" baby, however, last night wasn't an easy night. We're at her Grandma and Grandpa's house, a place she has been numerous times before, and she was put to sleep in her uncle Alan's room in a crib she's been in before. She went right to sleep. All was fine until 11:45PM when she started shrieking. Leanna went and got her and eventually calmed her down. This much we had been through before as well. However, each time Leanna set her down, she started shrieking again. AT 1:00AM I set up the pack and play in our room. We put her in it, and while she cried again, it was not with the same intensity and she calmed down after about 10 minutes. She slept through the night and is now happy and playing again.

I'm not sure why this happened. Is it gas pain? A phase? Because we forgot to bring Bear (I know, I'm a bad daddy. I forgot the dog's food as well.)? I'm hoping this proves to be an isolated incident.