Saturday, October 02, 2004

Who's your daddy!

No, I'm not making a Pedro Martinez reference. I'm counting down the days until the next phase of my life officially begins. Leanna and I fly out from Logan Airport tomorrow, bound for St. Petersburg, Russia. "What's in St. Petersburg? " you ask. Actually the more accurate question is, "Who's in St. Petersburg?" A 6 mo. old little girl named Alexandra Lee Kehm, that's who. "How convenient, she's already named Kehm, just like you!" Yeah, yeah I know she's not officially a Kehm until this coming Wednesday, but you wouldn't know it to see her.

To say I'm excited is an understatement. Maybe because of everything we've been through to get here, maybe because I'm 38 now, but I have no sense that "Life as I know it is ending." Life is definitely changing, and I'm ready for the change.

Daddy's little girl... Posted by Hello